Friday, May 31, 2013

Independent Blog #1: Problem Statement Pentagon

1. Positive Statement

My initial problem statement was regarding the evidence contamination that can occur during an investigation. It is a very useful topic to explore my second answer.

2. EQ Connections


My second answer is Forensic Evidence and by exploring the possibility for forensic contamination, I wanted to better understand my second answer.

3. What Worked

 This plan had a good base since it would connect back to my EQ and my second answer very well.

4. What Didn't Work

I ended up having to change my problem statement since this became too difficult to gather information about. Police stations were simply unwilling to explain how many cases they lost due to error.

5. Finding Value

The value I found was that, in addition to choosing a problem statement that connects to the EQ, you also have to pick one that will be doable as a science experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment