Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog #23: 2014 Interview

1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?

Xavier Quiroz, North house


2. What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
For my senior year project I was thinking about doing it on being a Fire Fighter because I am the eldest 


of 4 boys and my mom have always wanted one of us to become one. So I thought, might as well it 

seems like fun.


3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
I am gonna apply at a fire house to see if I can get my hours there.



4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour 

presentations?
I hope to see some examples of a great presentation so that way I can do my perfectly.



5. What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior 

project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or 

senior project)?

Does everyone prepare all year for the project, or is it a last minute thing?


My answer: To answer your question, it is prepared for all year. Every component we do connects 

back to our personal EQ somehow. For example, we have to do a science experiment. And that 

experiment has to answer a hypothesis having to do with our topic. It takes all year researching and 

gathering data to do the senior project. And, for firefighting, you mind want to check out the LA 

Explorers.



No comments:

Post a Comment