Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog #25: Mentorship

Literal

  • Mentorship Log 
  • My first mentor was Peter Bliss. Then it changed to Javier Perez when Mr. Bliss was promoted. The number is the same: (626)-813-3301


Interpretive
My time spent at the District Attorney's office in the West Covina courthouse was very well spent. 

From my time observing and talking with the DAs, I actually figured out my third answer; making 

sure evidence is admissible in court. This turned out to be my best answer. And, while there, I 

learned a lot about the criminal justice system from a hands-on perspective. 
   
Applied
 My mentorship helped answer my EQ by showing me that my first two answers needed a way to be 

applied towards actually securing a conviction. Once the testimonial and forensic evidence has been 

collected, it needed a way to be applied towards the conviction process. I saw my third answer in action 

every time I went to mentorship when I saw the preparations that the DAs went through to make sure   

that they were using the evidence to its highest potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment